Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, July 16, 2008





A fun school day!


CSAS trial presetation today, next week is the real presentation already. How fast, but we might not be the first group as Hamad is going back to his re-service.

SFP lab was on meat today. Raw meat are seriously disgusting, especially beef. I did simmering chicken and scalded my wrist when I poured the ingredients into the pot. It was pain but doesn't beat oil-scalding, of course.
After today's session, I knew I can't cook. I couldn't peel the potato and Atiqah had to help me with that, I couldn't cut (no la, the carrot was too hard) and the oversea exchange programme guy wanted to help me with that too but I did that myself. He seriously can cook well efficiently.
My outcome was rather good although the appearance wasn't very appealing. I like the soup, thanks to salt huh? (Haha)
Other than that, I like the beef stew as well. The gravy was nice. (:

HAP practical was FUN! No pre-lab, no boring experiments and no post-lab. That was the most enjoyable practical ever!
Basically measured our blood pressure, heart rate and respiratory rate. I ran one third round of the stadium and I guess I looked funny running not in sports attire and slippers.
Measuring blood pressure was fun? Miss Shahedah was guiding Jesscy on how to listen to my heartbeat while measuring my blood pressure and my hand literally turned purple 'cos it was very tight and painful.
It would make the whole arm numb.
Shall upload photo of Jesscy running on the spot when I reached home. HAHAHA.

Currently in school library waiting for Van!
Hurryhurryhurry. I'm hungry. Haha.

I realised that I've losed something that was very dear to me. I'm super sad now, and to think I only realised it just minutes ago.
Caca your fault~~~

Labels: , ,


5:36 PM