Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 1, 2008





Not a long Tuesday


Didn't turn up for morning lecture today which I think majority of our classmates did not too as after that was 4 hours break before our next tutorial and noone would want to turn up so freaking early just for an hour of lecture. Well, some did. Those very hardworking ones in our class.
Anyway I overslept this morning too. (:
I suppose I'm skipping tomorrow's first lecture again as there's gonna be another 4 hours break 'cos no SFP lab tomorrow! Haha, I miss having 4 hours break so much.
Haven't been attending first lectures since term 2 and I really need to do something about it.

APEL today was only 10 mins but again, selectively had to stay back to talk to our CP. Just another 10 mins though. Yes she read my email already. Haha.

Oh, currently there's some sort of skipping event held in our school. 10 skips equivalent to a bowl of rice which would be donated to the needies. So we took part in it and I donated 21 bowls of rice. 211 skips. Hope this would help. (:

Met up with caca for dinner at Subway. Made my new specs but only collectable this weekend 'cos half-frame needs more time. Oh well. Meanwhile I shall make do with the current one which I hope tomorrow HAP lab does not require.
For such a careless and rough person like me, I shall see how long a half-frame would last.
By the way, that person says my eyesight are quite good. Heh.

Agent LSP is giving up on her mission.
Jesscy! Ask your friend about that Nat Ho la. Haha.

Labels: ,


8:29 PM