Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, July 9, 2008





Finally a better Wednesday


Today was actually quite an alright day. First lecture was as usual but heard that attendance was taken today. Oh well.
I wanna sleep early too and have ample of sleep but my TV prog ends at 1am everyday plus all the dilly-dallying, I sleep at 2am everynight.
.
.
I know, that's not an excuse.

Hah.

SFP lab.
Fun yet not. Today was on fruits and vegetables, my jokingly favourites. Other than my truly favourite chickpeas, I didn't eat any of those.
Brinjal! I dealed with it today and that was probably my first time touching an egg plant. That was eww.

For Comm Skills, I thought there will be a trial presentation today but nope.. so it was boring and even more boring.

OBC lab.
It was fun today except something which kind of pissed me off. Ask for permission, at least? Coconut&papaya!
Today's experiment was a breeze, moreover we did together with Jesscy and Azyan.
Jesscy wore wrong lab coat (food science lab coat). I don't know why but it was that funny.
I broke a funnel today. Which I was really so itchy-handed because we didn't even get to use funnel today. I merely opened the drawer, explored, took it out and played. Test tubes are free but I don't know about funnels so we didn't tell Uma since she didn't hear it.
Thanks Jesscy for throwing it away for me. (:

Yes! Tomorrow is Thursday!
Oh, pardon me for the lalala tag. It's the Happy Tree Friends' tune!

Labels:


5:31 PM