Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, July 31, 2008





Finally


I'm gonna save lotsa money this month, thanks to mum!

I finally made it to school for 8am lesson! Apparently, I hitched a ride from my dad, but sadly, it was only a remedial and I didn't turn up for Maths lecture after that.
My soul was still sleeping at that time. It's been a long time since I experienced such sleepiness.
Spent the time at concourse studying HAP instead. Mindmap!
Then was SFP lecture, supposed to end an hour earlier but Miss Petrina Lim had a talk for us. The kind of talk that every lecturer talked for hundred of times. Rules and regulation for exams. Wasted an hour for that.

As usual, didn't turn up for HAP lecture. One thing I don't like about poly life is, every lecturers go at their own pace or schedule rather, instead of ours and letting us understand fully before rushing into new topics and even though if there's a quiz the next day, they would go on with the new topic which wouldn't be covered in the quiz instead of having revision with us. I understand it's independant learning but it doesn't help at all!
We are so used to being spoon-fed, I guess.

Anyway, Miss Shahedah helped us with our revision privately today. She is also one of my favourite lecturers. A pity she does have hypnosis skills.
That's during tutorial but a small discussion with her is fun and useful.
Frankly speaking, I prefer side-by-side teaching to having lessons in class.
It's like private tuition and group tuition.

Tomorrow is HAP quiz. Miss Shahedah knew we skipped lecture due to that so she said we have to pass the quiz tomorrow. O.o
Whatever, I'm taking a nap first.
Update again later.

Labels:


7:13 PM