Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, July 28, 2008





Funny day


Today was a super funny day.

Firstly, lesson learned today.
Cleaners ought to be educated. No offence to cleaners, but I'm talking about Shinyee. Hah.
PIPC lab.
Shinyee doesn't know how to wear gloves!!! She tried 2 times and still wore the wrong fingers yet couldn't figure out what was wrong, I laughed until couldn't sit still. Omg, haha.

Then was after school while waiting for cake-cutting session. Shinyee and I were arguing on the term - bee hoon, from Flavours all the way till concourse and Jesscy and her friend joined in the argument too.
I was saying Mee Siam is bee hoon with gravy and dried bee hoon is called fried bee hoon while Shinyee insisted that it is call fried Mee Siam. (I know it's lame, alright?)
Then Jesscy suddenly said dried one is call Mee Goreng that really made us laugh until couldn't face up and she was like nothing happened and continued indulging in her music. Must clamp her head next time.

Anyway, school today wasn't as bad I thought. I was so high, yes? I'll be permanently demented by next year. Ha ha.
Maths tutorial almost used up 2 hours. Mr Wong forever asking students to ask questions but he always ignore me whenever I raise up my hand. 'Cos I'm forever asking irrelevant stuffs.
He's such a very fun teacher la.

PIPC lab was on titration again! But no failure today. Except I don't know why our measurements was so wrong.
Then was cake-cutting session for Jesscy at Flavours.

Anyway, I finally made it. For walking home today. Took me around 25 mins but I really enjoy an evening walk alone.

Tomorrow, other than the 4 tutorials, still have both PIPC and OBC quiz. :(
Tonight's gonna burn midnight oil again but I'll definately turn up for 8am lecture tomorrow. How many months of not attending Maths lecture?

Study, study! 3 more weeks to exams!

Labels: ,


6:43 PM