Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, July 24, 2008





HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSCY!


Alright, today post comes in a little late 'cos I was busy doing other stuffs and finally finished it. 3 hours plus non-stop, effort has finally paid off! (:
Yes, I edited the time.
The actual time is 12:32 am now.

Well, today was a rather busy day.
Appetite been really poor these days. Sucks.
Extreme thirst is getting worse.
Did a little of studying after school then went Bugis with Shinyee. During the bus 23 journey, passed by my 2 years of holding school at Geylang Bahru.
How can I not miss it when I've spent half of my secondary school life there. So much memories. (:
It's Cedar Girls' school now.

What to do for tomorrow SFP quiz?!
I'm so not prepared. Only covered one and a half chapters and there are 4 chapters altogether.

Shall turn in soon after I've packed up the mess in my room.
I'll try my very best to turn up for first lecture tomorrow morning.

Class chalet at Changi tomorrow!

And and..,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR JESSCY!
This year will be my first time celebrating your birthday and there will definately be many more years down the road.
You are my cherished friend who I really keep in my heart.
And you shall be the happiest girl in the world tomorrow. (:
Love!

Labels: , ,


11:59 PM