|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, July 14, 2008 Role playing Home early today! Reached school in the morning for CSAS project then was Maths tutorial at 1pm. Everytime when we thought he would dismiss us early, he would use 2 full hours. So I didn't eat lunch before that and went to eat during the 10mins break which apparently we don't have to keep track of the time. We were trying to make Mr Wong do the funny action by asking questions very softly but failed. All he did was huh. O.h. W.e.l.l. PIPC lab was on titration again. Nope it wasn't fun because we failed 5 times. What it shows? That our skills suck? Or we have clumsy hands? Anyway, RAH I left my beloved darling inside the lab! Jesscy is the boss, I'm the secretary and Shinyee is the cleaner. Jesscy is the doctor, I'm the nurse and Shinyee is the cleaner again. Empty dustbin? Ha ha ha. 5:18 PM |