|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 How to count food? I've decided.. to sacrifice my last TV prog of every weekday so I'll be turning in an hour earlier. This morning was really terrible. I couldn't even open one of my eyes. And, I've also decided.. not to skip lectures anymore. Mark my words this time. For HAP, I shall see. 4 hours of break tomorrow! We're gonna spend that practising our speech because it's our CSAS presentation tomorrow. Right after our 4 hours break. We will be the second group of the day instead of first which I think isn't better 'cos we have to wait and that's when we feel the most nervous. I'm quite prepared for it but I hope nervousness wouldn't strike. APEL lesson today was with our course manager and it was yet another scaring session. That's of course is their utmost motive to keep us on the track. She tried to prove us wrong for our feedbacks that certain subjects are irrelevant to our course of study. She made it for the science subjects, however I still do not agree with what she said about Maths. She said, sometimes we may have to substitute the amount of food using alternatives and that's when maths is needed. Surely we wouldn't need logarithm, differentiation and integration for that. (very humourous right?) How to count food using log?!?! (differentiate the cucumber, integrate the pineapple) Super 不好笑 lor. I think conversion and ratio are enough. My two cents worth. Anyway, we can't outspeak her. Haha. Okay la, I have to go practise my speech again. Oh, I can't face Mr Wong anymore!!! My $36 MC!!! 6:30 PM |