|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, July 11, 2008 Sick! I finally made it to school on time today due to PIPC quiz that was held on the first lecture. Anyway, both PIPC and OBC are gonecase especially PIPC. I was practically dozing off while doing it. Seemed like that medicine's drowsiness I consumed last night was still effective this morning. Hah. SFP lecture and tutorial then end of school. Our very own time-table has no such thing as HAP lecture. (: We gonna have an enemy soon, yeah? Hmpf. Didn't go for Maths peer tutoring again. Sorry Shahidah! (Though she won't see this.) Dinner with caca. I guess I'm getting better, the fact that my voice isn't sexy anymore and I've been taking medicine once every 4 hours. Must be fully well by tomorrow 'cos I'm going for a run! My favourite darling. Ha ha. Note, they are empty bottles. ![]() So either you get the first or get the last to be academically proud. Caca I'm so proud of you! Labels: meetup, photos, school 9:58 PM |