Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, July 29, 2008





Cinderellaaa


气死人 lor.
I almost made it for 8am lecture today. Woke up at 6.45 am, was about to leave house at 7.45 but couldn't find my keys so after around 10 mins of searching, I borrowed my mum's out.
Reached school at 8.10 but Jesscy told me that the main LT was full and I didn't want to go link-up so stayed outside alone to complete my tutorials. It was then I realised my keys were inside my pencil case.
I must wake up even earlier tomorrow!

After school stayed back to study with Jesscy. Mr Wong opened a tutorial room for us. (:
So, was I a good entertainer? Ha ha.
Kept playing with the OHP and it felt so good to stand infront of a class to conduct a lesson, yeah?
Certainly not a naggy lao kok kok teacher okay. Hah, although I sounded like one.
Let's play 角色扮演 again. :D

Anyway it was kind of scary to stay alone in a tutorial room at night.
Jesscy! Next time when we are alone in a dark place, don't say something so scary la. Thinking back now, we were kind of dumb to scream and run out. Hah.














My mindmap on Endocrine system. Luckily I have a photo of it in my phone 'cos we're supposed to show Miss Shahedah our mindmaps/overview everyweek so I showed her this photo today.


















Tsktsk, whoever in charge of HAP lab. Gave us a cotton bud which was expired 5 years ago and worse still, we were supposed to dub that cotton bud on our tongues.

Labels: , ,


9:34 PM