Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, July 17, 2008





Never feign an illness


Didn't go school today due to Maths quiz so I feigned illness and went to see a doctor. Felt so guilty for lying 'cos he was very nice and really thought I was having a serious problem. I told him I didn't have fever when asked but it turned out that I was really running a fever after measured.
So I got 2 days mc. (yay)

How ridiculous.
I better pass my Maths quiz man!
The bill was $36, tons of medicine. O . m . g

Van came TP last evening after waited for one and an half hour. We were at the sports hall watching volley ball friendly match and her school team was there too.
Shortly after, Jiawen came! Omg!
The last time I saw her was so many months ago! Despite being in the same school, we hardly see each other around.
I guess I'm still the same ah ping you guys know, right? (:
Had dinner together at business canteen since a stall was still opened at that time (around 8 plus) and the auntie even charged me lesser. Haha. Then Yanling came too.
Last night was a great gathering even though the time was very short.

Labels: ,


9:46 PM