Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, July 30, 2008





Wednesday is not that bad afterall


Okay, I just received the newspaper today.
Refering to the one below this post.
Haha, BIG DEAL, as though.

Didn't have lunch today.
Last SFP lab.
Today practical was funnn. Our group baked muffins and eclair. Sham and I did the muffins. It was really nice.
Ate till I was too full for lunch.
Can't stop laughing when thinking of how Sham reacted upon the missing muffin after washing the dishes, which he wanted to take it home but the oversea exchange prog guy took it instead.
I really love the muffins we baked, my darling, only left one but I gave it to Pooja and Renuga during CSAS 'cos they were hungry.
And Pooja was so careless la, she left her mp3 player outside LT3 so I took it (for eating up my muffin, hah 'kiddin) but she didn't realise throughout the day until I told her during HAP lab.
Speaking of HAP lab, today's experiment was super disgusting. It was on saliva and Pooja was our saliva supplier of the day.
I seriously didn't touch any of the test tube at all, even with gloves on.

Oh.......
This morning overslept like whaaaat.
Woke up at 8am plus so of course I didn't make it for first lecture again.
Tomorrow definately will 'cos it's OBC remedial.
Shall take a nap now!

Labels: , , ,


6:07 PM