|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, July 15, 2008 Procrastinate, no more. You know what, today OBC lecture was by Uma again and it seemed that she was often bullied by students or rather hardly anyone really respect her. Because the LT was noisy so she said, "You all want to stop talking or want me to stop talking?" Then a guy said, "You stop talking." Which of cause Uma laughed too, that was why I said she always laugh at students' jokes, but sometimes people who were trying to be funny, really, 不好笑 lor. One of the worst things that could ever happen is to 冷场. Better not, alright. (Although I laughed inside the LT too) That was because I laugh at the slighest thing. Anyway I'm not refering to that situation. I almost wanted to turn up for morning lecture, seriously! But I was really tired and didn't bother about the alarm despite my mum was shaking me, moreover Jesscy sent me a message that she wasn't going. Usual Tuesday, nothing special happened. APEL was a scaring session for us. Supposed to go for AS studies club's sub com interview after school but Pooja suddenly backed out after peeking into the tutorial room. Haha. I bought my usual lime mentose today and just within 2 hours of HAP tutorial, Sham finished more than half of it. >.< ! Afterwhich I was quite relieved because I realised the mentose contains hydrogenated vegetable oil. Never going to buy that again. Incase you don't know, the term "hydrogenated" has the same meaning as "trans". In other words, it's very unhealthy! Let's hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. I want to try walking home. (: Looking forward to tomorrow's HAP practical. No lab session but physical activity - circulatory and respiratory system! 6:40 PM |