|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, July 6, 2008 Sang sang sang! Sang sang sang with Van today. I love this girl my dearest darling. Haha. First time singing with her solo. Had a great time and we shall do that more often alright. Stars are blind, Sway, Without you and Ting Hai.(: Dined at Pastamania and I seriously think that Carbonara doesn't worth its price. We regretted not eating our usual baked rice. Oh well.. Shopping was satisfactory today. Bought a bag from Charles and Keith within 5 mins after dinner. Sadly, the wallet I wanted was out of stock. Shall look at other outlets or maybe search around for better ones. (: Most satisfied item I bought today was drama - Delightful girl Chun Hyang. Right, I haven't finished it because I really dislike watching online. Although I don't think I could find time to watch it so soon.. guess what, it cost only 10 bucks. Cheap or what? Moreover its my Jae Hee! ![]() ![]() ![]() Oh, and look! What Van bought for me from Tioman. I'm very candid towards her so when I say I like, I really mean it. ![]() Saw the word XPE? XPE! There is only one and only XPE in this world! :D It's the short form of a kinda stupid nick which derived from Xiaopinger. I have no idea how I got this nick but Jiawen started calling me that since last year and they somehow got used to it. Then Van started calling me XPE, ESP or Yeah zz P. The other 2 have no meaning, it's just her accent. If you don't know her, you'll literally think she is crazy the moment she starts to open her mouth and talk. Haha. Tomorrow is the only day left for us to do Comm skills project. How last minute can we get.. Labels: drama, friends, meetup, shopping 11:50 PM |