|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, July 18, 2008 Dumbbb Went school today for an hour of SFP tutorial, half an hour to be exact. Some dumb things happened before we were on our way to the tutorial room and I rushed back home only to find that everything was alright. Back half an hour later, Miss Petrina Lim is like the greatest lecturer in our school. Didn't get any warning letter and she was still very "concerned" about my house. Haha. School ended early at 3pm. Met up with caca then she came to my house. Ahh yes, she was the one who accompanied me to see doctor last night. I was so touched. (She asked me to write this) Studied at the harmony centre which is below my house. Fruitful, I guess. Tonight was quite lively as there was a small gathering with TV. I was there studying alone at around 9pm plus and one of the aunties there even treated me mooncake. (: Today's episode of Perfect Cut made me cry. :( 10:44 PM |