|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, August 5, 2008 A case of a mad woman I was such a 疯婆子 today. From today onwards, we won't have APEL anymore till next sem therefore we're dismissed at 5 every Tuesday. So when we were dismissed today, I was still so relaxed till I realised my phone was missing, then I became so agitated. It was not about the phone but the content inside. I'll die man, if any schoolmate picked it up. So I kept running up and down & in and out. Saw Miss Ler and she opened the tutorial room and LTs for us immediately. Until I finally found it at PIPC tutorial room which we used this afternoon. Wasn't it a blessing that noone used the room after us? (: Moreover it was not locked. The funniest thing was Miss Ler actually ran together with us all along. Where on earth would a lecturer who was wearing heels to run blocks to blocks and stairs and stairs with us? She was so cuteeee la. So I asked Shinyee, was it that Miss Ler couldn't catch up with her when running. Haha, indeed and expected. Before that was OBC tutorial, we had to do a feedback for her and mine about her was super positive. (: I shall make an effort to check before I leave the room next time 'cos it wasn't the first time. 2 weeks ago, I left my phone under the table after HAP tutorial and Miss Shahedah had to open it for me. This shan't repeat anymore. Thanks Jesscy and Shinyee darlings for running along with me. :D No wonder Jesscy's right eye kept twitching during PIPC tutorial. Haha! I don't dislike Wednesday now, but I hate Tuesday due to 3 tutorials and they never dismiss us early. Used to hate Wednesday 'cos of 2 lab sessions and CSAS. Practicals are so much more fun now, playing with the smiley gloves and scotch tape nametag. For CSAS, we've completed our presentation so now is basically watching other groups present. Yay, cleared OBC quiz today. 4 hours break tomorrow! (: 5:45 PM |