Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, August 11, 2008





Sick: Day3 - Fever up and down


Condition took a turn last night around 3am.
Appetite was so lousy today. The usual potato chips and chedar cheese taste weird too..
And I'm very unhappy when I'm unable to enjoy food.

Couldn't even finish a pack of Hello Panda before PIPC lab this afternoon. Only had a few crunch and gave the rest to Jesscy.
She is just like a mother, everything also eat. Haha.

PIPC lab was boring. Titration again! We did titration for last week OBC too.
Felt super nauseous after eating the medicine plus the smell of after-smoking from classmates behind me made me feel like puking even more. No offence to them, but I just felt so terrible today.

Everything was so bland. Spaghetti Bolognese tasted like boiled spaghetti without gravy. Ice milo sucked as well.
Went up level 6 to study after dinner.
Wasn't really studying. I was very sleepy.

Good thing is my fever has susided again but I don't whether will it rise up again tomorrow, like I woke up this morning with 38.8.
I bet my classmates will curse me if they got fever on Wednesday 'cos it's our SFP practical exam.
Hope to recover soon so I could study for my SFP asap.
But I'm not going to eat any medicine tonight. Even a sip of water makes me feel nauseous.
Better to stay empty stomach in that case.

Going to sleep now.
Tomorrow has morning lessons. :(

Labels: ,


9:35 PM