|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, August 30, 2008 Exam's over! I'm backkk! Meeting up with old friends was fun, however, Miss Tay put us aeroplane again. Tsk. Ever since last year, release of O levels result when she said she would come then next was organising class chalet but all came to a naught. And today was an intended teachers' day meetup specially with her and...... Anyway, we had fun among ourselves. Jingru, Elicia, Jiawen, Karwai, Kaikiat, Xiuwen, Kitying and Leslyn. Been such a long time since the 4 of us last met up plus yeye (KK) and Lee JiaWei. The guys changed alot. Yeye has grown taller and his voice has finally broke. Haha, no more high-pitch scream. Lee Jiawei slimmed down a little. So miss the classroom's times. Took lotsa photos but all of them are not with me. Shall wait to receive it then I'll post them up here. Dinner at Fishermen's Wharf. The dory fish fillet was reallyy delicious! Some of them drank but my stand still remains. (: Wanted to go on a bungee ride but plan was backfired. Ah ru promised to take the vertical one with me. =D Life experience of cause must be the very extreme one. So looking forward to it! There are so many adventurous stuffs I wanna try. Bungee ride and bungee jumping etcs. Took 2nd last train home. Missed my usual last bus time 'cos I was still at City Hall at 11.30pm but thankfully there was another service which last bus is at 12.35am otherwise I would have to to cab home. I think transport fare is the most unworth but when it comes to entertainment and food, I'm very generous about it. Hah. Before that went Seoul Garden to eat with Jesscy and Shinyee. Made our money so worthwhile. Ate so much meat. Chicken Bulgogi. I think that was at least a plate full. Appetite was so great today. Went shopping after that. Yeah, I hardly have the shopping mood. Bought some clothes. (: Thanks Jesscy and Shinyee darlings for the accompany! Anyway, exams are over but that isn't the end. :( SFP was so screwed today. Shall do my reflections after supp papers. Labels: meetup 12:33 AM |