|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, August 7, 2008 Worst incident of being mistaken Well, school today was nothing unusual. SFP lecture then was the end of school! Lunch at Flavours again, then waited for PIPC extra lesson at 3.30pm by Dr Wati. She's getting married next Sunday so we asked if we could attend it and she agreed. I have never attended Malay's weddings before so I guess it would be a new experience for me. (: By the way, she's our new CP for next semester. Stayed in school alone to study for tomorrow's PIPC quiz till 9pm plus. Something happened that was quite funny. Before going home, I went into the toilet and before me was a group of girls. I think my expressionless face and silent footsteps had scared them. They thought they've seen some other thing 'cos I suddenly disappeared without any sound. Before I could tell them that I am a human, they had already ran out. Was I supposed to smile at them and walk noisily instead? I couldn't help but -.- Oh yeah, we signed up for twilight cycling today! :D 11:10 PM |