Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, August 2, 2008





Fruitful Saturday


There was an error in my blog this morning due to sitemeter. It crashed thus my page was unable to open. Anyway it's back to business after I've deleted that HTML code. Thanks to google search (my favourite), haha.

Today was rather fruitful 'cos I studied! But still, time is tight. 2 more weeks. I'm so worried about it.
I don't want any snowball effect. :(
If only I could wake up earlier, I would have studied more but I woke up in the late afternoon again.

Sammi Cheng's movie is on air now. I've watched it more than 10 times before for sure 'cos it's such a nice movie. Touching and the songs inside are nice.

Anyway I shall go back to write my mail on The battle between ***** **** and ******* ****. Haha, a secret between Jesscy and me. (:

11:06 PM