Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, August 30, 2008





Faith 4-4 small gathering photos!


Grabbed some photos from Elicia.
There are still alot with Jiawen.

The 4 of us! Taken at Fishermen's Wharf.
Anyway, Fishermen's Wharf is located at oppsite Clarke Quay MRT station. Do try their dory fish fillet.



Apparently this was taken inside the toilet with half of Jiawen's face.
Lift.

Outside Esplanade.

Toilet shot again without Jiawen.

Singapore's river. Look at Jingru's panda eyes! Sleep earlier alright!


Fishermen's Wharf.
This photo looks funny. Hah.



Slept at 1.50am yesterday. So beat that I fell asleep immediately the moment I lie on the bed after watching TV. The feeling was so great.
Woke up at 3.20pm this afternoon.
13 and a half hours. (: (:

Starting to eat bland food again. Had too much of unhealthy stuffs for the past few days.
I wanna satisfy my desire of singing too.
Monday, perhaps. Hopefully able to meet up with Jiawen too, she's still schooling. Hardly get to see her around in school.

Labels:


9:10 PM