|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, August 22, 2008 Main exam day 1 HAP exam has finally ended! The brain-cells killer subject. It was rather easy, should be able to pass but I don't know if it will after adding the CAs. I failed my HAP termtest. =( Why didn't I memorise the filtration, reabsorption and excretion?! 12 marks gone! Calcitonin - another 10 marks. Female reproductive - 10 marks. Buccal cavity - 10 marks. Accessory disgestive organs - 10 marks. All gone gone gone! Stupid section B. Anyway, it's already over. No point harping on it. Today supposed to study for PIPC but just not in the mood. Had my chicken leg pasta at Jupiter. Waited so long for it. (: Hazelnut frap has no coffee taste for mine. Grrr. I was supposed to stay in school till 6.30pm then go straight to the clinic to collect my report but we ended up wasting an hour on Tau Huay, a stray kitten Reason being called Tau Huay was because I saw the exact same kitten last night and the name Tau Huay suddenly came up in my mind. So cute right? Unlike those typical dogs/cats' names. Shinyee even bought milk for it. Haha. Didn't manage to bring it home 'cos it was hiding inside the bushes but hopefully it had its fill for tonight. Alright, off for my dinner now. 8:55 PM |