Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, August 4, 2008





Happy


By right we don't have any school today. Just had a Maths quiz and that's it. I'm so happy, you know the kind of feeling after a test and you'll go "the paper was alright".
Might not be able to get full marks due to a negative sign but I can face up to my own conscience.
Was so angry when Mr Wong tried to take my paper away la. True that Jesscy and I were talking but she didn't tell me the answer.
If I didn't study, he'll be 气死 but if I did, he wouldn't believe I could do.
So contradicting, right!
The power of studying and not makes a big difference.

What I dislike:
People who wrong me (assume things on their own then period)
People who hit my head (depends)
Obligations

And Mr Wong used to be a chemical engineer in an industry. Unable to tell that he's so sciency. Never thought of what he was before he became a lecturer. Pooja says he looks like Mr Bean. (haha)

Okay, whatever.

Studied in school for tomorrow's OBC quiz. Unable to find a tutorial room that was available at level 6 so we went to level 5.
角色扮演 and Jesscy was the teacher today. Having to say that, I don't mean we didn't study at all. It's just an interesting approach to understanding.

This week onwards till vacation, gonna be so busy. Cleared 1 quiz today. OBC is tomorrow while PIPC is on Friday. Thursday is having PIPC extra lesson.
At the same time, we have to study for SFP practical exam for next Wednesday.
On top of all these, there are tons of tutorials to be completed. 3 for tomorrow and 2 for Friday. UH!
Needless to say, the following 2 weeks have to study for main exams.
Finally, a week of exams then it's vacation time!
Here come my Jae Hee and I wanna go for a run!

See girls, it's so packed! How to watch movie?! Ha ha.

We missed the spooky boo-gy movie night the other time and now the school's adventure club is organising Twilight cycling at Pulau Ubin, from night till morning.
I'm so gonna sign up for that! It's going to be so thrilling.
Jesscy doesn't want to join (气死人) so Shinyee and I are hoping to find more accompanies..
ANYBODY???

Labels:


7:03 PM