|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, August 12, 2008 Sick: Day4 - Didn't attend school Hardly slept last night so decided to give school a miss this morning. 3 tutorials man! Don't know what was I doing last midnight. Suddenly jerked up from my sleep for umpteen times with my back aching like mad, and out of the blue I went to sleep in the living room sofa. From my vague recall, I kept on walking around the house suddenly, changing sofa and in and out of the kitchen for I don't know how many times, but that was so not sleepwalking okay. Mum is bringing me to the doctor tomorrow if my fever still persist on. My mind is now all filled up with SFP practical exam tomorrow morning and I'm so worried about it. I fell asleep so many times while studying for it today. 8 topics and I've only completed half of a topic. Looking at the time, I guess I would have to study selectively and try to spot. Please give me an easy lucky pick tomorrow! I watched the Olympic Gymnastics this afternoon on channel 5 but didn't get to see Marcel today. However, I saw a 19 years old Japanese guy - Kohei Uchimura and his smile was really charming. And I realised many of the male gymnasts love to shave their brows. I think they are more terrific than girls 'cos they have to support their whole body weight with lumps and lumps of muscle with their arms. They certainly aren't light. As for now, I shall go try to study again. Labels: sick 8:29 PM |