Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, August 10, 2008





Sick: Day1 - Highest fever ever in my life


Woke up with a high fever of 39.2 and severe headache. Must be due to yesterday's long night and on top of these, my legs and back were aching badly.
There goes my Swensen's today. Mum was supposed to bring me out to eat ice-cream and apparently it was postponed to next weekend.

I was so bed-ridden, unable to walk and didn't want to move an inch so continued sleeping till 8pm plus for dinner. In between I woke up to take my temperature constantly but instead of subsiding, it shot up to 39.8.
All in all, I slept for 19 hours and have not eaten for 21 hours.
Dinner and medicine then went back to sleep.

I guess I'm slightly better now with a better appetite (although everything I ate taste rather weird) and my temperature measures at 38.6 now. I shall see if my fever would be totally gone by tomorrow morning since lessons only start in the afternoon for Mondays.
It's kind of irresponsible to attend school with a illness and it's predictable that Shinyee will be sick too few days later 'cos she has a weak immune system. Haha.
Moreover, tomorrow is the last PIPC lab and I so want to attend it otherwise Shinyee's gonna have peace. (Cannot! I must disturb her with the glove squeaking sound every lab session!)
And I still want my class participation mark..
Most importantly, I have so much to tell my darlings!
Jesscy says before, when she's sick, she will think of her love but for me, I'll think of my mum. Hah.

A day is wasted. I think I'm gonna have difficulty sleeping tonight and perhaps I should use the time to study instead.

Labels:


9:49 PM