|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Sunday, August 10, 2008 It's National day! National day! Went Marina to catch fireworks. I used to think watching fireworks was so lame and moreover I super dislike squeezing into crowds la. But I saw the magnificent view of such near fireworks, perhaps 'cos I was watching from far in the past. We got a good view so coincidently 'cos we only wanted to walk past but the usher sealed the crowd into 2 and we couldn't get out. Shan't say about other stuffs. (I'm not racist) Hah, anyway Jesscy was super cute while protecting me la. She wrapped me tightly from behind. Haha. Went Esplanade after it ended but rooftop was not accessible today so we went Clarke Quay. Initially we just wanted to take a short rest at the bench but ended up chatting till 11 plus at there. 2 freaking hours. Chatted 'bout our loves etcs. 10 years later, we'll have a different topic. I'll feel so happy after chatting with friends. We shall chat at a beach till dawn after exams, yeah? Love you girls so much! School would be so boring without friends to gossip. (: Reached home around 12am plus. Missed the last buses of 69 and 72 but thankfully there was still 291 otherwise I would had to cab or walk home. Such a tiring day. ![]() Look like the sky was exploding. ![]() ![]() I like the following 2 photos. So christmasy. ![]() ![]() My legs are very tired now. Just look at the haggard me with eye bags that are bigger than my eyes. ![]() ![]() ![]() Labels: meetup 12:32 AM |