Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Last OBC lab session
The super duper big goggles that took up half of my face. Forgot to bring mine so borrowed this from Iva.

My smiley glove behind a 40 inches wasit. Hah.

Doctor Ang!

Secretary with boss!

Uma looks depressed here.

Pooja

Jes, me and SY!

Us with Hamad!

Jes, Pooja, me and Shahirah!

Us with Uma!

And Uma requested a copy of this photo to be emailed to her. Haha. Why are OBC teachers so cute, uh? (Except for Ng Wee Wee)
Today was the last OBC lab session and since our experiment ended early, we took lots of photos.
Uma insisted on taking after lab when we asked her in the midst of it so we tried to take it secretly by standing behind her but she turned back in time and I was still posing with both hands twist. Hah.
Lab was fun today, kept disturbing Shinyee. No peace for her whenever I was around! (:
Anyway today was an ultra fun day. We were timers during CSAS presentation. Took back term test paper as well. (Like finally)
Although I passed, it wasn't very good. Quite disappointed..
Then was lab and dismissed. Studied in school till night.
Yes, I must find back my enthusiatism towards studying!
Oh, there's currently a carnival going on in school. There was a sudoku challenge today.(My favourite!) I completed it and got free gifts. Hah, but Pooja destroyed my effort by breaking it when it dropped from her hand. Oh well..
Didn't join the competition though, 'cos I knew I would take a long time by looking at the numbers given.
Haven't had my dinner. No appetite now and I'm having a slight gastric. Going to rest now!
Labels: photos, school
10:13 PM