|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, August 8, 2008 Laughing day So, did you guys wear red and white to school today? (: Cleared PIPC quiz! Today was such a laughter day. OBC lecture, we still couldn't stop laughing at Uma's pronounciation of potasshium (potassium). I wonder why didn't the others laugh. Had our SFP presentation today, not formal though. I thought of making our presentation more lively and cute so we used tag and act as the molecules. I was the flour, Jesscy was milk and Shinyee was vegetable oil. I guess we successfully entertained our classmates. :D Lydia said I look like a tomato when I laugh. Haha. Before that, we came up with something so stupid. All started when I did the ancient emperor's message with the roll of paper for our SFP presentation then just from out of the blue, we were so engrossed in role-playing. Shinyee was the emperor (haha) and Jesscy was the empress. Then she came up with the 附身 thingy that was so funny la! Literally demented. Shinyee's 笑点指数 is 0.1. Everything also laugh. Shashasha. Apart from these, Jesscy, chip chip? Bully birds! Haha. 7:39 PM |