Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, August 10, 2008





Sick: Day2 - Condition took a turn (:


Medicine works wonder!
My temperature measures at 37.4 now which means my fever is almost subsided.
Guess I would be able to make it to school tomorrow. (:

Anyway, few years ago I said my mum was a world cup fanatic 'cos she loves watching football.
Last night when I reached home, I inisted on watching the olympic gymnastics on Channel U but she insisted on watching football on Channel 5 'cos she says it's so special to watch girls playing football but watching the male gymnasts,
Isn't it even more wonder?
So, I went to my room and watch.
The stunts were super impressive. My deepest impression was Marcel Nguyen from Germany! Even though I saw another gymnast who performed better than him but he looks really cute and only 21 years old.

Here's a photo of him.
Look, I didn't lie. He's really cute.

Labels:


11:23 PM