|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, August 1, 2008 A nice day Today was a nice day. (: One thing, I think I'll fail my HAP just because of one MCQ. Miss Shahedah revised with us privately this morning too but all the stuffs she went through with us both yesterday and today only came out during MCQ. We did not touch on anything that came out for short answer question. And one thing that made me so mad was I wrote the opposite and 4 marks gone! I'm gonna let Miss Shahedah down! Anyway, today was still a nice day. (: Another thing is, there's a Spooky Movie Boo-gy night at Mt. Faber Safra tomorrow. It's so worth the money. $32.10 for a 4 people bundle, roughly around $8 per person and we will get a goodie bag, light snacks, freeflow of popcorn and drinks for 12 hours of horror movie marathon. And there will also be an endurance challenge. It's like spending just $8 and you'll be able to enjoy at least 3-4 movies from night till morning. Sounds so fun! A pity we only saw the notice today so we called up Safra and indeed it was fully booked. I SO WANNA GO! :( :( :( BUT, it was still a nice day! Not contradicting but yes, it was a nice day. (: Went for Maths peer-tutoring finally after missing 4 times of it. Had a really fun time, unlike those mundane self-studying and ask when we have a question. 角色扮演 again but I was a student this time round and Shahidah was the teacher. Learned alot of stuffs and most importantly, all of us had an enjoyable time together. In between the session, Jesscy and I were inside the toilet and she suddenly asked one question then we started doing lots of poses infront of the mirror immediately upon hearing that. Thinking of it now, it was so funny la. Why on earth did we do that suddenly. Jesscy! Don't attempt anymore of sexy poses. It was realllyyyy funny. Ha ha. All in all, today was a really nice day. (: Just had so much laughter. I live in the Wee! Hah, I was supposed to say I live in the East! 8:25 PM |