|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, August 25, 2008 Main exam day 2 PIPC today was such a gone case. The paper was so difficult. My section C was blank like whaaaat. Couldn't even do the MCQs. Practically tikam for all the questions. In other words, PIPC supp here I come! Studied for OBC after that. Maybe, I should give it a little try although I think I'll still fail it for getting a sunny side up in one of my quizzes. Then, something happened and we suddenly losed the studying mood. Ended up chatting till 10 years later. Tomorrow is still a mystery yet we talked till 10 years in the future but it was such a nice chat. I so wanna yak and yak non-stop, putting the exams matter behind me. There's still a month more till vacations due to supp papers. ): Watched the Olympic closing ceremony last night. The performance put up was really spectacular. I guess I'm gonna miss seeing the olympic games going on whenever I turn on the TV. 2 days ago (I think), I was watching the female rhythmic gymnastics around midnight. I realised most of the gymnasts are quite pretty and they have pretty good figures. Gold medal, Evgeniya Kanaeva from Russia no doubt clinched the gold due to her graceful movements. She's pretty and elegant. I like Anna Bessonova from Ukraine, the bronze clincher. Her smile is just so pretty and she even has a wiki page of her own. Wooo. Gymnastic itself is already not an easy feat let alone rhythmic. It judges base on difficulty and artistic and little stuffs like unsteadiness, unable to catch the thrown up items and off beat will cause penalties. But it was so nice watching them especially when the apparatus was hoop. (: Before that I was watching men hockey. Germany against I can't remember which country. It took forever to score a goal so 1 goal is very crucial. Ahh, talking about all these I miss watching olympic so much! Just woke up from nap. Shall take my dinner now and burn midnight oil again. 8:40 PM |