Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, August 15, 2008





Sick: Day7: Consulted another doctor


Saw another doctor today. Oppsite TP and she was so much better than the previous one I went to. So detailed and even took blood test for me.
Frankly speaking, it was my first time taking blood test (no kiddin'), so I was very afraid but the process itself didn't hurt until everything was over.
Didn't eat anything for the day and she drew a tube of my blood, I wonder was that why I experienced a serious shortness of breath. Hah.
Anyway I could then set my heart to relief when I received the report tomorrow if there isn't anything wrong.

Exactly a week more to exam and I have not even started anything yet. Simply not in the mood in my current condition. Just a short walk and I'll feel giddy and nauseous.
So like some octogenarians.

Went school today in hoping to study but apparently I did not.

Anyway thanks my darlings for accompanying me to the doctor today. (:
And for the classmates' concerns!

Unable to attend Dr Wati's wedding tomorrow...

Labels:


11:56 PM