Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, August 13, 2008





Sick: Day5: Consulted a doctor


SFP practical exam.
Thank goodness my question was rather easy.
Demonstrate 1 mechanical method and 1 enzymatic method of tenderizing meat before pan-frying.
I spent quite a long time pondering on how to get the juice out of a piece of semi-circle pineapple and guess what I did.
I crushed and squeezed it with both my hands at the end after trying so many methods.
Everything was going on quite alright till I had to cook it and I suddenly felt so disgusted when the smell of meat came out that I kept squatting down to rest then Lydia said I was pale like a ghost. Hah.
Some of my very caring classmates were very nice to ask if I was alright while the exam was still going on unlike a not-so-friendly and selfish classmate.
W h a t e v e r
Coming to the interview, I've screwed it up quite badly for the behind questions.

Today our lab tutor was so unreasonable la. I already explained to her why my food was not fully cooked but she didn't accept my reason.
Not only this, I saw quite a number of classmates who couldn't find certain utensils but when they asked her, she either said "I don't know" or "Find it yourself".
And when classmates went around asking another table, she went "No talking".
I bet if someone went over to another table to find herself, she would say "What are you doing there? Go back to your table!"
When I told her our group didn't have the standard spoon and she totally ignored me.
I thought all these were supposed to be checked by them before we entered the venue. Ended up we had to spend time disgging and finding them ourselves. So irresponsible.

Everyone was cursing her after the exam.

Didn't go for remaining classes after that.
Home shortly and slept. I was so dreadful about seeing doctor so parents came home to fetch me to nearest clinic after they've knocked off.
My mum was so relieved after that, she was very afraid I might be infected with dengue 'cos recently our neighbourhood area has a few dengue cases so she inisted on bringing me to do a checkup.
Anyway, small case and mum was so happy upon heaing that.
I guess my appetite is gradually coming back. Mum bought my favourite fish soup rice from block 742. Although I couldn't finish the rice, I finished the soup and I'm still craving for soup now.
The type of chinese diluted soup instead of western creamy ones.

Shall take a rest now!

Labels:


8:26 PM