Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Friday, August 1, 2008





Stupid slipper


OH YA!
I forgot to mention about something that happened today. Just meant to be kept.
We were late for HAP quiz today after lunch and we didn't know which LT to go to so we searched 4 LTS which were all wrong.
Until we reached LT8, we were standing at the door asking Mr Loh which LT we were supposed to go. Jesscy was standing infront of me and when she stepped back, she stepped off my slipper as well.
I "ouched" loudly and my slipper was almost swept into the LT when the door closes so I kicked it out with my feet. (Otherwise I might have to open the door again to pick back my slipper which would be damn funny)
And the whole LT was practically laughing away la. Oh myy.
Come to the worse, I couldn't flip up my slipper no matter what so I had to pick it up with my hands and quickly ran to our allocated LT.
It was so embarassing and I couldn't stop laughing. Haha.

Just hang up the phone with Jesscy. Agent LSP is on the move again. (:

Labels: ,


11:23 PM