|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Saturday, August 23, 2008 Studying: Harmony Corner Went down to Harmony corner to study this afternoon 'cos I was really unable to study at home. It was too comfortable for me with so many distractions. I need to find a place where I won't lift up my legs to the table, where I won't doze off and where I won't walk around searching for food to munch on. Weather was really chilling, glad that I brought both cardigan and jacket down. It rained all the way till evening. If only I were still living at my previous house..., the poolside table was my favourite studying spot! Anyway I could still make a trip back someday 'cos the gate card is still with me. =D Covered a topic today. I know I know, it's supposed to be revision time but I still have doubts on topic 4. My last attended PIPC lecture was on topic 3 and that was before term break. Meaning, I did not attend a single PIPC lecture after term break. The whole of PIPC has 6 topics. I'm already quite in a holiday mood. How I wish exams could end fast enough but wait, there's gonna be supp papers for me 'cos I won't be studying for OBC. Anyway I'll complete my revision on another 2 topics tonight before I sleep. The whole of tomorrow will be spent on topic 4. 11:11 PM |