|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Thursday, August 28, 2008 Main exam day 4 Who says no teevee for me last night. Hah. Watched 倩女幽魂 as usual. Gonna watch it tonight too. Daniel Chan is so cute! Went school in the morning to screw my paper. I was the 3rd one to leave the room! Haha. Shinyee and I already made a pact that we'll leave asap. As we guessed correctly, pontanger was the first one to leave. 10 mins after he left, Shinyee was gone too. After another 10 mins when I've completed my paper hopelessly, I left too. Then we went Jupiter cafe for chicken leg pasta again. Oreo frap is very nice! Studied in school till 8.15pm and went home. 4 more topics. Omgggg :( Shan't make any notes. My fingers hurt badly now due to the intensive writing earlier on. Shall just read and drill into my brain. Anyway, I've completed the more important topics. The rest will be burning midnight oil tonight. Tomorrow marks the end of exams! Going seoul garden to eat after our paper. =D Gonna take a few days break before I start mugging on supp papers and I realised taking supp papers is very common? Heard so many people talking about it. I bet many people will be taking PIPC supp. Hah. Shall go study now! Lucky to have been where I have been 10:42 PM |