|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Tuesday, September 23, 2008 SFP supp :) 1 more day!!! SFP paper was yayness! My brain was very uncooperative. Woke up at 6am, studied in the living room for barely 5 mins and fell asleep till 8am. My notes was still in my hand when I woke up. Right, still at the same page as last night. So I studied that page on my way to school. Perhaps it was God's will 'cos that came out and apparently it was one of the high marks questions. (: (: Left one more paper before I declare holiday! After today's paper had lunch at Jupiter cafe with Pooja, Lydia and Hamad then Jesscy came. Studied at project room. Initially was super nua till I had a little chat with Amirah. What she has said really made sense. She has her form of motivations, and what about me? Gotta find either someone/something as my motivation next sem. (: Can say that I'm quite prepared for tomorrow's paper. Hopefully I won't make any careless mistakes anymore. Cautious is crucial in Maths! Shall take a power nap now. Wake up in the night to do more practice. Tomorrow!!! Jae Hee here I come!!! 7:08 PM |