|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, September 24, 2008 It's holidays! Alamak! Shan't be so confident in the future. Haha. No carelessness but total wrong concept. Tmd. If there's gonna be moderation, I'll be able to pass then. Waiting for miracle again! Let there be miracles for my first and last paper! Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Shinyee and I were discussing whether would there be any moderation for PIPC and Maths. Thinking of the countless of lectures that I skipped with attendance taken, I hope and pray they won't refer to lecture attendance list. Hah. Lunch at Short circuit today. I seriously dislike the food there. The best is still Flavours which includes the cleaners too. (: Mensa's aunty is super bad. Went running after that. 3 rounds only. :( Cannot lah, I don't want to spend my holidays in hosptial due to appendics. Haha, I wanna go cycling and rollar blading too! Listen, I will never take supp paper ever again! This is my first and last time. Damn supp papers ate up one month which equals to half of my holidays. Shooooo! Gonna start anew next semester and like what I've told others, I'm gonna have a 360 degree of changes after holidays. (Which left me pondering, if someone turns 360 degree, wouldn't he/she be in the same position again?) Whatever, anyway, right. I'm going to change, my mindset is, my life is and whatever that concerns me. I'm really happy during this holiday. Never been such happy during holidays before because secondary school life was just like having holidays every single day. Wheras for now, everything is very different. We are not doing things for ourselves but have to consider the bond we have in us. It involves not only us, but the headquarter and of cause our 2 sureties. We do not take the benefits for nothing but have to answer for every actions and decisions. Be it character or academic wise. There's this familiar phrase, "There's always a time to study, and a time to play." I learned a lesson and put in my very best and it's time for me to enjoy now. Reap what you sow, yeah? No doubt this course has taught us alot of things. Being more mature and taking responsibilty in everything we do. 17 is the age I made a very important decision in my life and I'll never regret it. (: All my karmas are gone with the exams. My life is getting better and I'm not depressed anymore! My Malacca trip is still on! 2th to 5th October! Yayness! Then.., school gonna start soonnn already. 360 degree of changes! Now, it's Jae Hee's time! 2 months of temptations! Labels: self-reflection 3:08 PM |