Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Tuesday, September 9, 2008








As planned, went bank in the morning then met up with Jiawen in school. Accompanied her to cut her hair. That guy's skills is not bad, transformed old horse back to the age of 17. Haha.
I miss the time when we went home together everyday after school but now we are taking buses on different side of busstops. Anyway intro me to your classmates (supposingly my classmates too) next time yeah!
Hah.


PS to yeye and Karwai! Serious okay?
Please hurry return my shinchan vcds that I've lent to you guys for 2 years.
Don't destroy my collection, it's missing volumes 3, 5 and 8 plus some missing small boxes volume.
You know how I struggled just to buy the whole set when I was still in primary school with only $40 per week as allowance?! When I went to the shop everyweek without fail to check the lastest edition.
Outside isn't selling in boxes anymore but all-in-one collection so I hope my boxes of collection are still intact.
As what I know, the condition isn't very good but no matter what, return it to me.
Basic courtesy of borrowing other people's stuffs is to take care of its condition and return on time. 2 years of hogging on it is really over the limit. I really don't wish to hear any excuses anymore, such as not done with burning or simply change the subject. For 2 years I can burn a thousand of copies. Would you people feel angry if someone borrowed your favourite stuffs and not returning?

Been tolerating for so long and finally exploded. Till death, I still must demand them back.

5:50 PM