Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Saturday, September 20, 2008





iguides orientation!


Been 2 days since I last on my lappy 'cos I've been using my brother's computer for the past 2 days.
Yay, will be collecting my phone in 9 days time! I still like my current 6 months old phone alot but I seriously need a pda. Busy woman, you see. Haha!
I'll miss Nokia phones, like seriously! Only Nokia phones can withstand my umpteen times of dropping. Even if towards non-living stuffs, I'm ultra sentimental. =D

Morning went for iguides orientation. It was super fun and enjoyable. The peeps there were really great entertainers! The part when the imitation of different singers was so funny especially Jolin Tsai, Fei Yu Qing and that Thai song. So looking forward to the camp next month!
Went Expo to study with Jesscy and pontanger after that. Jesscy helped us with OBC. Thanks sweety. (:
Took 5 bus trips today and overshot for 2 of the trips. Supposed to go Simei after studying but overshot so went Bedok instead. We were still pondering hard of where to go at the busstop 'cos we didn't want to go home. Haha.

4 more days! Aja Shinyee, pontanger and meeee!

Labels:


11:10 PM