|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Monday, September 1, 2008 Money spent like water Bought a new camera. I don't know what to do with my camcorder man. It's lying in my house to rot. Seriously, never buy a camcorder if your purpose is to take photos rather than videos. Anyway the main reason for buying a new camera was my mum. Haha. The dumbest person in this world ever is to buy a camera a day after the IT fair. Met up with dear girls at school today. Had lunch at Flavours while waiting for Yanling to sign the F1 contract. Although I seem to be eating at Flavours from Monday till Friday during normal school days and quite sick of it but sure I'm gonna miss it during vacations. Went Bugis after that but didn't manage to buy what I wanted. Wasn't controlled by temptations today. Now, Mango or Guess? Think I'll most probably ended up going for Mango since Guess one is only available in white. How could such a person like me use white stuffs. Been searching high and low at different brands (inclusive of the unbranded ones) but after so many months of searching, only these 2 brands of design that capture me. Brands don't really matter as long as its design is nice, yes? (I'm not someone who go after branded stuffs but know what, Gucci bags and wallets design are really beautiful!) I shall see if I could survive for this month before going on with what I want, which I think I could, due to holidays. Although holidays sound like you would spend more but it's the other way round for me. I can't wait to go Malacca during October! Wednesday is buffet at Tung Lok with secondary school friends. Yesterday I was happily saying that I wanted to go but today was rather undecisive about it. Don't worry Jingru! I'll accompany you, and the food. Ha ha. Oh ya, regarding the topic Jesscy and I were talking this morning.. Jesscy! Quite positive that it's that day. Oh dear.. Talk to me when you're online or something. Shinyee too! I wanna question your colour deficiency already. Haha. Labels: meetup 10:25 PM |