|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Friday, September 12, 2008 Brother went into army Brother went into army today. Mum wanted to bring me along and I too, wanted to tag along but I didn't for the sake of SFP revision. I have such a feeling that today is just my day. Haha. My bus came at 9.50 and it drove exceptionally fast today. The usual 10 mins ride turned out to be only 4 mins to reach school. Pretty amazing about that. Of cause, the ride was super bumpy. Wasted so much time as Miss Chan went through our main paper answers but towards the end when she gave hints, she said those that came out for the main paper will not come out in supp paper. So, the going through of main paper was for nothing. My soul kept flying away probably 'cos I was still very sleepy. Had it not been for my mum, I wouldn't be able to wake up. Didn't have a good sleep last night. Insomia till around 3.30am then managed to fall asleep. Mum slept with me last night and we sure don't have good sleeping habits. I was left with so little space when she flipped over and all I know was my leg kept flipping over her. Hah. Mum cooked dinner tonight! My specially requested scrambled egg. (: (: (: Anyway, my brother's room will be my study room while he's in army. It feels kind of weird without him at home 'and most likely I won't have blueblacks so frequently. Ha ha. 6:39 PM |