Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Sunday, September 7, 2008








Cool. I have a public, semi-private and private blog now. Ha ha.
Been quite some time since I last updated my private blog. There is anything much now. Right, I do gossip alot in that blog. I would be so dead if someone were to read that.
Don't bother to find, I'm very precautious. Hah. Unless you are really reallyyy IT-savvy which I think they would rather hack into some famous blogger's account then.

If I switch to LJ, I could happily combine all the 3 blogs together but does anyone know why LJ is running so damn slow in my comp? It takes me forever to load a page and hundred years to upload a photo.

Mum is being super nice today! I was still in my lala land around 2pm plus and she called to ask which flavour of ice-cream I want and she bought both drumsticks and tub. I love desserts after meals!
Cookie&cream!

3:36 PM