Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Thursday, September 25, 2008





Delightful girl ChoonHyang


Delightful girl ChoonHyang is so nice! But what makes me so arghh is there are too many misunderstandings in the show. I don't like it when they quarrel but they are cute when they are together!
Currently at episode 12, one and a half disc more. I didn't rush like mad lah, started out at episode 6 'cos I've watched 1 to 5 previously online.
I was thinking of putting a halt to that drama so I could bring it to Malaysia and watch during the trip but it's so addictive that I keep on watching non-stop.
It's okay, I'll get another drama to watch during my Malaysia trip. Besides, nothing beats watching drama comfortably on the bed with air-con switched on. I want to watch Delightful girl ChoonHyang in the most comfortable way. (: (:

12 hours of sleep and I'm going to watch my Jae Hee again.

Labels:


1:28 PM