Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, September 3, 2008





Movie: 4bia aka Phobia


Did not go accordingly to my plan today. Haha. Did not have my red bean iceee either. Down to Dhoby Gaut to meet Jingru, yeye, Karwai, Kitying and Leslyn instead. Went The Cathay to catch 4bia aka Phobia. Leslyn and Kitying didn't want to watch so they went home.
Been really a longgg time since I last watched a movie. Last watched was Kungfu Dunk with Zijie. Omg. That was half a year ago.
2nd time watching movie with Jingru. First was initial D.
4th with Karwai. Tokyo Drift, Ratatouille, Pirates of Caribbean: At world's end.
Yeye, first time I think?
All of us wore black today. Haha. Jingru actually wore pink but she bought a black jacket.

Anyway we sure have so many comments regarding the movie. Last night was conferencing with yeye and they wanted to watch Death Race so I jokingly told Jingru that I want to watch 4bia which Karwai wanted to watch too.
The TV commercial seems nothing scary but it's super horrifying I tell you!

CONTAIN SPOILERS!
First story was a dose of scary and humour. Not humour I would say, just that the girl's cries was so funny and everyone in the theatre was laughing so loudly but guess what, everybody screamed the next minute.
Yeah, first one was just a warm up. The ghost ain't scary at all 'cos it was just a mere human face. It was the settings and sudden actions that scared us.
I dislike the 2nd gore story. Bloody bloody bloody! More of supernatural - black curse. Tic for Tat. Never do any evil things. But the girl was the only survival out of the 4 stories, with a very sorry state.
Like 3rd story the best! As read from reviews, many said it's funny and indeed, especially that guy named Shin. The guys said the 3rd story was creepy but I fnd it quite saddening 'cos they didn't even know they were dead.
4th story was the worst! The most scary of all. We were hoping that the movie would end faster but it was never-ending. The corpse kept disappearing and appearing for umpteen times out of nowhere.

Yeye who was beside me was screaming like hell. He was cursing Karwai non-stop for wanting to watch this movie. Most of the times I was startled by his screams instead of the movie. Haha. It was also actually the first time I screamed in the cinema while watching horror movie. Karwai screamed even before the ghost came out. Haha! Jingru was sleeping all the way. -.-

So coincidently, saw Jesscy after the movie! And she was there to watch 4bia too but different timing as us.
Went Plaza Sing after that. Shopped for a little while due to the guys! Why guys forever cannot stand shopping with girls. Hah.
Dinner at Pastamania. Sesame corriander chicken pizza shared with Jingru and Karwai.
Shopped a little while more after Karwai went home then bus-ed home with Jingru and yeye.
Hey yeye, remember to help me check out the prices tomorrow okay!


Comparison of height. Dirty old man with stuble. I look like some ancient Jap 三姑六婆!



M)PHOSIS



Arguing over an unglam photo

And we were happily grinning away taking photos

Even an anti-shake camera cannot withstand a vigorous tremble as though a heart attack, right?!

Hah, this looks funny. We were looking elsewhere 'cos yeye took super long to take a photo of us!



Saw a bag at M)phosis. Simple, nice and class. AHH!

Labels: , , ,


11:25 PM