Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, September 15, 2008





Math lecturer


Glad I turned up for today's Maths revision. The lecturer gave so many hints, I guess it's not easy to fail if he has answered to my question trufully whether will the supp paper be similar to what he taught us today. He said yes.
Anyway, he was very funny. Made me laugh non-stop for his R-pronunciation. R-idiot. I'm not saying he's an idiot, it's just that he can't pronounce words with R.
Flont (front) & Alea (area).
Okayokay it's so bad of me. Somemore I was sitting right infront of him laughing away.
I wasn't the only one laughing la. Shinyee was laughing too and other students were laughing too.

I used to be a H-idiot too when I was still very young, which is also the most common mispronunciation especially SH.
Imagine I couldn't pronouce my own name when I was still a kid.
When Jingru understands what am I trying to say here, she will laugh.

Maybe I'll update again later.

Labels:


4:41 PM