Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, September 1, 2008





Conference call: Jingru & Yanling


Gonna sleep verrrryyy soon.
Was on the phone with Jingru for nearly 3 hours then Yanling called in and we had a conference call for another nearly 3 hours.
It was so fun gossiping and stuffs, recalling and planning.
Had so much laughter. Really laughed until couldn't speak properly.
"Password - 123456 and got hacked"
"kissdebread or kissdebroom"
Then Yanling gave me a blog site asking me to go in. Initially I thought the first letter she said was B but I ended up with no blog found, so I asked her, B for boy? She said V for vanessa but I heard it as B for banana. I was like what's the difference between the 2 Bs till I asked her B for boy again?
Let me tell you what I typed with my phone on loudspeaker - bincatelobesu
What an unknown word, which was apparently so wrong.
Finally got it right after trillion of times. Hah.
Then Yanling created a livejournal for Jingru while I created a blogger for her. Added each other in LJ and I'm done with editing her blogger.
I'm still rather in a dilemma but don't think I'll be switching to LJ due to the features that blogger gives.
Hang up the phone at 2.30am and we gonna meet in another less than 12 hours time. Can't wait to meet you girls. (: (:

I really don't understand why are there hypocrites in this world. Just words of comforts or? Why say something to me when you didn't mean it and tell another story infront of others. Some things are just so inevitable.
I dislike being questioned, so don't ask.

Labels:


2:55 AM