Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Monday, September 15, 2008





Plan for holidays


I can't wait for exams to be overrrrr! So many things that I wanna do.
First and foremost, running!
A swim, perhaps?
Singggggg.
Haha, these 3 are always in my list during holidays.

Dramas.
Like mentioned, watch Delightful Girl Chun Hyang. For the past few weeks I was so tempted to watch just one disc but how many a times do I keep my own promise to myself? Hah.
And continue re-watching Witch Yoo Hee which is already halfway.
Buy Fantasy Couple and watch again.

Books.
I'm gonna read this
and this!
Which I'm already halfway through.

And I'm gonna go MPH at Raffles city to buy the remaining volumes of Princess Diaries. 4, 5, 7 and 9! Hopefully would be able to find the older cover as I super dislike their new covers. For books wise, I don't have to rush through. Just read constantly.

Of course I need to do some shopping.

Do something to my hair.

Mix my own bubble tea. Mum is sponsoring the blender. (:

So many things to do within less than a month. And I'll be spending over the limit of cause. Okay, I take back what I've said that I'll spend lesser money during holidays. That is only refering to food because I dislike going out when it's school days and what more can I do but stay in school to eat and eat.

Labels:


11:09 PM