|
alapeacefulmelody
|
|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 I intended to sleep early tonight but I spent 3 hours plus writing up on my rant post no.2! Look at the time now, oh dear. Surprisingly, rant post no.2 did not cease my anger but made me even more angry. It's like a 2000 words piece of essay so do think twice before reading it. I think this post beats my longest post that was written 2 years ago in my private blog because I'm sure I've left out something. For the K.P.Os who are very interested to know in full details of everything, go ahead and read. Haha. Before that, add first 'cos it's locked. Sometimes I'm very tired of saying everything out so next time if people ask me the same question again, I'll refer them to that post. Anyway, surely there are grammatical and spelling errors, definately sound informal and a little harsh. I can't guarantee the information is 100% correct as some are what I heard from others. As you know, others might relate wrongly or they've added a tad more or missed out a bit of info. That's it. Night! 4:30 AM |