Meadow Sweet
alapeacefulmelody
Wednesday, September 10, 2008








If I were to say this is a human, it would be too shocking and ugly.
But if I were to say this is a baby gorilla, how cuteeee could this be!
Nah, this isn't human but a baby gorilla who was delivered through caesarian. The veterinary staff cared for it like a new-born baby. Sweet!
Doesn't it really look like a human?

Temper was very hot just now when every pissing stuffs accumulated. I'm just used to bang things whenever I throw temper, even my laptop was not spared. Oops. It's already not in a mint condition even though it's not even 3 months old yet and livejournal's lagginess made my mood even worse.
Till I went to wake my brother up and he solved my sums for me. Hah.
Then I rant everything to my semi-private blog and mood was very calm after that. By the time I ranted everything out, my anger has ceased. The wonders of pouring out your unhappiness.
I sounded rather uncouth in those rant post 'cos I was at a high level of agitation at that point of time. I believe it was not yet the highest 'cos no caplocks, no 10 ten exclaimation marks for each sentence and no vulgarities.
I wouldn't want to be so agitated though. =D

Anyway, I've locked some of my semi-private blog's post which are still readable by friends 'cos I'm rather paranoid about it. Semi-private means only my friends should know, so friends who do not have the link, ask from me if you're keen. (:

12:24 AM